Sunday 8 January 2012

Im Back!

Wow, its been ages since i have made a blog post and im sorry to everyone who does read them that i have been slacking for about a month now! Oops!
But i am back.
I've purchased so many products over the last month, i havent been able to help myself.
Some that i have just replaced from my collection and others that i have purchased for the first time which i am loving.
So this is basically going to be a monthly favs post. (and also upcoming things that i have bought but not received yet) :D

I recently ran out of my PALMERS Cocoa Butter moiusteriser and i wanted to try something different. I have really dry skin and i wanted something that would fight it.
I noticed that NIVEA had a new one, so i bought it and i was really excited to try it.
 
I have really dry/sensitive skin, and this product said that it would be perfect.
Unfortunatly i cannot use it anymore, it gave me this really severe rash on my face which to be honest still itches now! :( Not happy. So i wasted £7.00 on this.
If you have sensitive or dry skin like me, i really dont advice buying it. If you want to that is fine, but i could not use it.

I have just placed and order for 2 brands that im soo excited about trying.
Ive heard so much about these brands and i hae just been saving up to purchase some for myself and this is MAC and LIMECRIME.
Limecrime have been around for so long now but i havent had a chance to actually order some. But the other day i was on http://love-makeup.co.uk and noticed that there limecrime lipsticks were reduced to £10 each, so i bought 2 :) Cosmopop and Chinchilla, which are the two shades ive wanted for ages!!!

Cosmopop


Chinchilla

When these arrive i am going to be so hyper and where them all the time!!

The other brand is MAC and i ordered Studio Fix Powder in NC20, and Smoulder Eyeliner :)
I didnt buy too much but i know that this will start off my collection.
I am going to need a bigger vanity i think :P
Off to ikea i go!

Watch out for new videos on my youtube channel http://youtube.com/beautejunkiee

thanks for reading :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment